CT TECH GRANBY, CO *SIGN-ON BONUS*
10,000 sign-on bonus
Diagnostic Imaging/CT Technologist
Reports to: Diagnostic Imaging Director
Description: The Diagnostic Imaging/CT Technologist performs a variety of imaging procedures, including general Xray procedures and CT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in maintaining positive department patient flow. Available for on-call duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Maintain current BLS certification (within 60 days from hire).
- One year of radiologic/imaging experience preferred.
- Maintains current RT/CT Certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Able to adjust schedule as patient flow and activity occur.
- Knowledge of computer applications and general clerical functions such as phones, scheduling, billing.
- Available for on-call responsibility.
Status: Full Time & PRN